Saturday, July 9, 2011

My First Year at the University of Toronto

You may have noticed that I've been finding a lot of old photos (especially ones of Chatham-Kent), and the same goes for Toronto!

Some are old cell phone pictures (low quality), and some are from my old 5MP HP Digital Camera (medium quality), but I thought it would be fun to share them with you and describe why each one is interesting :)

As you can see, a lecture is in progress in Sidney Smith Hall!

This is the entrance to my dormitory at SMC (St. Michael's College)

This is a view of the inside of Convocation Hall, though the photo doesn't capture how big it really is!

I stayed behind while everyone rushed to the front to pick up their graded tests.

Something was being filmed right outside my dormitory!




This is Brennan Hall at St. Michael's College (part of the University of Toronto).

No comments:

Post a Comment